UniCure's all new 180-PB solves the problem and cleans the air.
You Have Parts to Paint! You Have Sheet Metal to Trim-Out!
180 degree filter placement assures clean even air flow.
Curtains across the front gives you the option of a closed front or open front spraybooth.
Comes with 2-Parts Hanger tracks with hooks on nylon rollers.
Excellent lighting with (2) 48"-4 tube light fixtures.
30" Exhaust fan gives you proper air flow with very low noise level.
Air exhausted through an area 8 ft. wide and 7 ft. high.
This UniCure Spraybooth Comes Complete
All Necessary Galvanized Steel Construction Panels
All Necessary Fasteners and Sealing Materials
- (2) 48" 4 Tube Fluorescent Light Fixtures
- (1) 30" Exhaust Fan with 2 H.P. 3-Phase Motor
- (2) Extra Sections of Exhaust Duct
- (1) Exhaust Duct with Clean-out door
- (1) Automatic Exhaust Stackhead
- All Intake Filters
- All Exhaust Filters
Air Safety Interlock, Manometer/Draft
- The spraybooth construction and exhaust air flow velocities are designed to meet or exceed OSHA standards.
- This booth is constructed of 18 gauge galvanized sheet steel, with interlocking flange edges that are fastened together with self-tapping speed screws. Panels have exterior flanges to provide a smooth interior surface.
- Standard exhaust system is funished with a 30" diameter fan and open type motor.
- Exhaust units and motors supplied are based on the booth installed with a maximum of 25' straight exhaust ducting. When additional ducting or elbows are used, a higher output fan and larger motor might be required. If so, consult your factory representative.
- Dry filter booths are furnished with one set of 20" × 20" × 1" tacky intake filters and one set of 20" × 20" × 2" spun glass exhaust filters. The filters have a Class II listing by Underwriters Laboratories, and are Factory Mutual approved.
- A draft gauge is funished to indicate when the exhaust filters need changing.
- All light fixtures are 48" fluorescent 4 tube, 110 volt, 40 watt, UL approved, Class I, Division II. Light tubes are not furnished with the fixtures.
- Booth requires electrical connections to the fan and light fixtures, and also mechanical duct system connections for air discharge to the outside, and hardware for anchoring the booth to the floor. Motor starters and start/stop stations are not included as standard equipment, but are available as options.
- Caulking, seals, fasteners, and all necessary hardware for the complete mechanical installation are furnished with all units.
- Specifications subject to change without notice.