Tru-Point Sonic 360
The Tru-Point Sonic 360 is a computerized electronic measuring system that relies on ultrasound technology for dramatic productivity improvements and the industry’s best speed and accuracy. The Tru-Point Sonic 360 provides “measure-as-you-pull” functionality that virtually eliminates costly rework.
The Tru-Point Sonic 360 will enable you to:
· Get accurate measurements the first time, every time.
· Monitor up to 12 live measurement points and see results as you pull.
· Save time and money by avoiding re-work and stopping to fix hidden issues.
Award-Winning Ultrasound Technology
The Tru-Point™ Sonic 360 uses ultrasound technology to collect measurements and track your repairs. Probes with emmiters are attached to the vehicle at specific points and send ultrasonic signals that are received by high frequency microphones located in the light-weight extruded aluminum beam. The results are compared to manufacturer specifications and any problem areas are identified automatically. This leaves the operator free to concentrate on straightening, not on how to collect measurements.
How the Tru-Point Sonic 360 Works
· The Tru-Point Sonic 360 relies on microphones located in the beam and ultrasound emitter probes placed at predefined points on the vehicle
· The beam is made of light-weight aluminum, goes anywhere, and is light enough for one technician to handle
· The Tru-Point Sonic 360 does not require a level rack, level car or level beam
· The technician has the option of viewing digital images of each attachment point and following the step-by-step guides for connecting accessories and probes
· The probes can be placed closely together and still maintain accurate readings - a feature not found on competitive systems
· The Tru-Point Sonic 360 console provides a live depiction of these control points and their variance from manufacturer specs with vivid, easy-to-read graphics
· During repair, these measurements are displayed as they change, allowing for extremely accurate, "right the first time" pulls and eliminating the back-and-forth process associated with competitive models
· Upper-body and under-hood measurements are obtained with ease using the included accessory, eliminating the need for any mechanical measuring devices or bridges
· An optional, second upper-body measuring accessory further improves job times
· Before and after-repair measurements are captured for reporting purposes
· PDF’s can be saved and e-mailed to the customer’s insurance company
Premium Model (EECR907B):
· 12 Control Point - Live Active Measuring
· 360° Underhood Measuring Accessory (2 MCP’s)
· Premium Tool Box Cabinet with Premium Chrome Spoke Casters with Brakes
· Large, Wide Screen 27" LCD Display
· Premium Beam Storage and Mobility Cart
· Frame Rack Measuring Application Brackets
· Premium Cabinet and Beam Cover Kit
· VIN Code Reader
· Deluxe Tram Gauge
Deluxe User Interface with the following productivity features:
· VIN Decoding
· Vehicle Image Database
· Point to Point Measuring