EII – Wet Mix Dust Collector (New NFPA 2015 Features)
PART # SYS-050-18300300
- Wet mix dust collector, fabricated from 14 gauge stainless steelwhich is then thermoset powder coat painted.
- Manual water level system whereby the customer fills the unit with more water when the water level gets to a certain level marked on the site glass.
- Manual drain valve located at the bottom of the separator.
- Initial stainless steel venturi entry for deep penetration into the water, secondary baffles to completely mix the dust particulate with the water whereby no after dry/hepa filter is required.
- Site glass to visually check the water level.
- Relief valve set for exhausting hydrogen gas build-up in aluminum application.
- Automatic low water shut down sensor which prevents the unit from operating if water is not set at proper levels.
- A time delay switch is provided to prevent the start of the dust-producing process (sanding tools) until the collector is in complete operation.
- An off delay time switch is provided which allows the system to run for a set amount of time once the sanding has stopped. This ensures all dust in the hose reaches the collector.
- System includes (2) 25’ lightweight anti-static hose with attached airline