This UniCure Downdraft Spraybooth comes complete and ETL approved models are available. Solid built, excellent air flow, superior lighting, easy operation and much more.
- Solid Built
- Excellent Air Flow
- Superior Lighting
- Easy & Economical to Operate
- Powder Coated White optional
This UniCure Downdraft Comes Complete With:
- All Necessary Fasteners and Sealing Materials
- (14)4 Tube Flourescent Light Fixtures
- Tri-Fold Product Doors with Windows
- (1) Personnel Door with Window and Hardware
- (1) 34" Exhaust Fan with Motor
- (2) Extra Sections of Exhaust Duct
- (1) Exhaust Duct with Cleanout Door
- (1) Automatic Exhaust Stackhead
- All Necessary Filters
- ETL Approved Models Available
|Outside Dimensions|| ||Inside Dimensions|
|Length||27' - 1"|| ||Length||26' - 7"|
|Width||14' - 6"|| ||Width||14' - 0"|
|Height||11' - 0"|| ||Height||9' - 0"|
|Height||8' - 10"|
|Width||9' - 2"|
- The spraybooth construction and exhaust air flow velocities are designed to meet or exceed OSHA standards.
- This booth is constructed of 18 gauge galvanized sheet steel (powder coating optional), with interlocking flange edges that are fastened together with self-tapping speed screws. Panels have exterior flanges to provide a smooth interior surface.
- The doors are built with two inch by two inch square tube frames for heavy duty service, and have a lip air seal. One 36" × 84" personnel access door is standard. The door can be located on either side to meet user requirements.
- Booth requires electrical connections to the fan and light fixtures, and also mechanical duct system connections for air discharge to the outside, and hardware for anchoring the booth to the floor. Motor starters and start/stop stations are included as standard equipment.
- Caulking, seals, fasteners, and all necessary hardware for the complete mechanical installation are furnished with all units.
- Specifications subject to change without notice.