This UniCure Downdraft Spraybooth comes complete and ETL approved models are available. Solid built, excellent air flow, superior lighting, easy operation and much more.
- Solid Built
- Excellent Air Flow
- Superior Lighting
- Easy & Economical to Operate
- Priced Right
- Powder Coated White
- Windows in Doors
- Full Paint & Curing System
- Balance Control System
This UniCure Downdraft Comes Complete With:
- All Galvanized Steel Construction Panels
- Porcelain Like Powder Coated White Finish
- All Necessary Fasteners and Sealing Materials
- (2) Solid Product Doors with Windows
- (1) Personnel Door with Window and Hardware
- (13) 4 Tube Fluorescent Light Fixtures
- (2) 24" Exhaust Fans with Motors
- (2) Extra Sections of Exhaust Duct
- (2) Exhaust Duct with Clean-out
- (2) Automatic Exhaust Air Ventilators
- All Necessary Filters
- Standard Inside Height 9'-0"
- Optional Inside Height 8'-0" or 10'-0"
- ETL Approved Models Available
- Air Safety Interlock Valve
- Interlock Exhaust Safety Switch
- Magnehelic Gauge
|Outside Dimensions || ||Inside Dimensions |
|Length ||24' - 6" || ||Height ||9' - 0" |
|Width ||16' - 4" || ||Door Height ||8' - 10" |
|Height ||11' - 3" || ||Door Width ||8' - 8"|
- The spraybooth construction and exhaust air flow velocities are designed to meet or exceed OSHA standards.
- Standard safety equipment includes interlock exhaust air saftey switch and a compressed air safety valve for air interlock control.
- This booth is constructed of 18 gauge galvanized sheet steel, with interlocking flange edges that are fastened together with self-tapping speed screws. Panels have exterior flanges to provide a smooth interior surface.
- The doors are built with two inch by two inch square tube frames for heavy duty service, and have a lip air seal. One 36" × 84" personnel access door is standard. The door can be located on either side to meet user requirements.
- Standard exhaust system is funished with fans and open type motor.
- Exhaust units and motors supplied are based on the booth installed with a maximum of 25' straight exhaust ducting. When additional ducting or elbows are used, a higher output fan and larger motor might be required. If so, consult your factory representative.
- Dry filter booths are furnished with one set of pre-filters, ceiling filters and exhaust filters. The filters have a Class II listing by Underwriters Laboratories, and are Factory Mutual approved.
- Magnehelic gauge is funished to indicate when the intake and exhaust filters need changing.
- All light fixtures are 48" fluorescent 4 tube, 110 volt, 40 watt, UL approved, Class I, Division II. Optional light fixtures are available to meet Class I, Division II, and Class I, Division I hazardous area requirements. Light tubes are furnished with the fixtures.
- Booth requires electrical connections to the fan and light fixtures, and also mechanical duct system connections for air discharge to the outside, and hardware for anchoring the booth to the floor. Motor starters and start/stop stations are included as standard equipment.
- Caulking, seals, fasteners, and all necessary hardware for the complete mechanical installation are furnished with all units.
- Specifications subject to change without notice.