This booth is pre-fabricated, pre-fitted and holes are pre-punched from 18 gauge galvanized steel. The air is double filtered for the cleanest air possible. The intake air is pulled through the side filters then through the ceiling filters. The exhaust air is pulled out either side of the booth or through a floor pit. Efficient operation, UniCure Downdraft Spraybooth.
American Made! \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
UniCure Truck Spraybooths are a step ahead.
All Spraybooths are available with Infrared heat or Heated Air make-up with paint cycles or paint and cure cycles.
Manufactured to your needs — longer, shorter, wider or narrower.
Spray Cycle - 100% Fresh Air
UniCure 1000's spray cycle provides you with the control necessary for quailty finishes using today's clear coat systems.
Drying Cycle - 100% Fresh Air
To conserve energy, the UniCure System's air flow is reduced by 50% using 100% fresh air during the curing cycle.
The energy efficient curing cycle means more jobs can be painted correctly per day.
This UniCure Spraybooth Comes Complete With:
- Galvanized Constuction 18 Gauge, Pre-Punched Holes
- Nut and Bolt Construction
- I-Beam Supports
- Doors; BI-Fold, Solid and Double-Wall
- Personnel Doors with Window
- Gavle and Side Lighting
- Clear Tempered Light Glass
- 4 Tube Light Fixtures with Tubes
- Exhaust Fan and Motor per Stack
- (1) Exhaust Duct Clean Out Per Stack
- Extra Section of Ductwork Per Stack
- Automatic Exhaust Air Ventialator Per Stack
- Micro Ceiling Filters
- Exhaust Filters
- Powder Coated White (Inside & Out)
- Downdraft Side Exhaust
- Downdraft Floor Pit
- Drive-Through doors with or without windows
- Air Safety Interlock Valve
- Interlock Switches for Doors
- Magnehelic Gauge
|Length ||30' to 60' or longer if needed |
|Width ||16' to 22' |
|Height ||16' to 22' |
|Doors ||14' High, 11' Wide - BI-Fold and Double Wall|
- Heated Air Make-Up can be mounted on either side, rear, above booth or outside on roof or platform.
- This booth is constructed of 18 gauge galvanized sheet steel, with interlocking flange edges that are fastened together with self-tapping speed screws. Panels have exterior flanges to provide a smooth interior surface.
- Exhaust units and motors supplied are based on the booth installed with a maximum of 25' straight exhaust ducting. When additional ducting or elbows are used, a higher output fan and larger motor might be required. If so, consult your factory representative.
- Modifications to fit your requirements.